FoxLaser offers all types of welding of ferrous and non-ferrous metals:
- 7-axis robot cell for MIG/MAG welding. Positioner up to 5 tons.
- MIG/MAG – electric arc welding in a protective gas environment with a melting electrode.
- TIG – electric arc welding in a protective gas environment with a non-melting electrode and with automatic supply of additional material.
- TIG MICRO-WELDING with PUK-U3.
- MMAW – manual metal (electric) arc welding.
- SPOT electric resistance welding.
We have 3D welding tables for assembling complex sheet and tubular structures. Their dimensions are 3000/1500/200 mm and 2400/1200/200 mm. The use of special attachments and fixtures or the assembly of several tables together makes it possible to increase the size of the assembled structures.